Automatic film laminating machine maintenance method
Aug 14 2020
The work of automatic film laminating machine requires relatively high accuracy. If there are spots, cracks, scratches, covered spots, etc., it may cause the deformation of the machine and affect the efficiency and product processing quality. Therefore, it is usually Maintenance and maintenance work is very important, which can extend the service life of the machine, then how to maintain the automatic film laminating machine in normal times?
1. The grounding of the machine and the insulation of the electrical appliances should be ensured well
2. The blade line of the scraper should be kept flat and flexible. When there is a roundabout, tooth gap, curling, etc., it should be trimmed in time and replaced with the original size.
3. Lubricate the transmission parts and sliding surfaces of the machine regularly to ensure that the machine runs in a good lubricated state. Especially the large bearing of the pressing roller is exposed to high pressure and high temperature, and the lubricating oil evaporates and loses at will, so it is necessary to replenish the lubricating oil in time so that it can operate normally under high temperature and high pressure.
4. The machine should be inspected once a year to find and solve problems in time to avoid more serious damage to the machine.
5. It is necessary to frequently check the oil pipes, valves and cylinder plugs of the hydraulic system for oil leakage. If oil leakage is found, the sealing ring should be replaced in time, and the hydraulic cylinder should be filled with appropriate hydraulic oil in time.
6. In normal times, check whether there is any rubber or grease on the rubber roller, and scrub the glue and dust on the roller in time. Ensure that the surface of the two rollers is clean and dark, and the surface of each roller should be kept clean regularly. After each use of the machine, the machine needs to be cleaned immediately. Use glue thinner to rinse and wipe the rollers with a soft towel. It is strictly forbidden to scrape the roller surface with a sharp tool. Every time you turn on the machine, you should still wipe off the dust on the surface of each roller, and check whether the surface of each roller of the machine is dark, if the machine is malfunctioning or abnormal sound, you should analyze and find the cause in time, and you can continue to use the machine after everything is normal.